What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats the best apple product you own and why?

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Lisa. 1983-1984 apple I was fortunate enough to have have one prior to the first Macintosh

The Lisa was the first commercial computer with a GUI, or Graphical User Interface. Prior to the Lisa, all computers were text based - you typed commands on the keyboard to make the system respond. Now, with the Lisa, you just point-and-click at tiny pictures on the screen with a small rolling device called a 'mouse'

Now the ipad2 and iMac 27 and iphone all awesome products are my favorites

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 1. In fact, it's the only apple product I personally own and paid for. Besides the iPad case, of course.

But my family desktop is an apple though. However, I've never used it.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is no best

That would be greatly like comparing apples with oranges. Each of my Apple devices serves different functions and serves them well.

Herrflik

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would say that my Ipod touch 64Gb 3rd gen is the best I own. I have the iPad 2 which i love to pieces but the touch has served me longer and I dont think I will replace it until it drops dead from mp3/app exhaustion.

Andyvalver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As someone else said. My favourite has to be my iPhone. I love the iPad but at the moment there are bot as many available apps for it

Most reactions