What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the little key tucked into the folder?

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks like a sardine tin key for a miniature can! I don't understand what the graphic is trying ti illustrate.

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks like a sardine tin key for a miniature can! I don't understand what the graphic is trying ti illustrate.

That's Apple's professional version of a paperclip.
The sim-tray-ejection-tool. And in case you loose it, a normal paperclip does the same.

OP
F

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks. For a moment, I thought it was an iToothpick.

OP
F

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. This is my first iProduct, so I'm kinda late to the party.

Monica

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought an iPad Sat. and returned it Mon. No one ever tells you it needs a "mother ship" to be activated that has an Intel in it. What's up with that? Evidently my iMac G5 (4 yrs. old) is TO OLD to activate the iPad, and to communitcate with it. Comments? M.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought an iPad Sat. and returned it Mon. No one ever tells you it needs a "mother ship" to be activated that has an Intel in it. What's up with that? Evidently my iMac G5 (4 yrs. old) is TO OLD to activate the iPad, and to communitcate with it. Comments? M.

Too bad you didn't think to just ask for them to activate it when you returned it. They will gladly do it in store, and even do updates for you.

Btw, if you can run the latest iTunes (as long as you're running some version of osx you can) you can use your mac.

Most reactions

Latest posts