What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the best coaching app for adult ADHD folk?

wolfshades

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know there's an "Apps for ADHD" thread, but it's mostly geared towards mind games to help children with ADHD cope. I'm interested in the best type of planner/ADHD coach app that might be out there. Having looked at skoach.com - I realized that what they do (and charge $15/month for) might easily fit into an iPad app that you can buy just the once.

drumsandroses

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm also looking for apps for adults with ADHD. One search told me these particular apps were so new there weren't any studies or surveys done yet to show which ones were rising to the top. I've been asking around, in other forums, for feedback, but no response yet. I think there's an article in CHADD's Attention Magazine (a recent issue) about apps for ADHD. I'll post back here if I find it, and if it's relevant for adults.

drumsandroses

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found it - turns out it was in Attitude Magazine - here's a link that may connect you to "Best iPhone/Smartphone Apps to Manage ADHD Issues" (The link has been removed because I've only made one other post on ipadforums, I need three.) good luck!

drumsandroses

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I meant to say "ADDitudemag" - look in their adhd forums for "Best iPhone/Smart phone apps to Manage ADHD issues" You may need a subscription to this online mag to access their forum. There's too many apps/ideas to list, and I don't know which ones are any good. Still looking for a personal recommendation or two. thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts