What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would it take to get you to buy an iPad 3?

What would get you to buy an iPad 3?

• Better camera

Votes: 12 9.5%
  • More storage

Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Lighter weight or smaller size

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Better screen

Votes: 31 24.6%
  • Other

Votes: 58 46.0%

• Total voters

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
McTablet_T2C said:
Reasonable price . Flash ?

image-223134468.jpg

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
55julie55 said:
A big cheque would help!

Ha ha!!! I hear ya!!!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01 Update From NYC using iPF

samjames700

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
Ipad3 is like small laptop but more than laptop with amazing features and attractive look. It is more comfortable to Carrie anywhere. There are many free as well as paid apps in ios which make it different from laptop.

chadden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For impaired eyesight and reading tiny twitter posts the iPad2-4G is a no brainier. The screen resolution is just superb. However it is no faster than it's predecessor and it will be a long time before 4G networks are available in Europe...

parker1991

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Love the iPad 3 door what I would do with out it love the auto correct as I can't spell that well but it's not always the word u want but hay what more do u want would never be able to go bk to my laptops now

adavis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Some flash capability and the ability to read and edit MS Office files, including Publisher. I'm waiting to see the MS tablet and will probably upgrade to it since I need Windows compatibility. As it is, the iPad usually stays home and I keep an HP Mini with me.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

adavis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know flash won't ever be available. That's one of the reasons I'll probably upgrade to the MS tablet when it comes out rather than as iPad III.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
adavis said:
I know flash won't ever be available. That's one of the reasons I'll probably upgrade to the MS tablet when it comes out rather than as iPad III.

You do realize that Flash in general, not just for mobile devices, is on its way out and will not be around in the long term?

Beryl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You do realize that Flash in general, not just for mobile devices, is on its way out and will not be around in the long term?

True and I don't miss it much on my iPad 3. I use Pufffin or remote into my desktop for the few Flash sites I need anyway.

Somerled

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.deckyon.com
I had the iPad 1, 64GB 3G version. I dont upgrade anything until it is no longer supported via OS upgrades. So, after seeing confirmation that the iPad 1 was not going to receive iOS6, I started looking to replace it.

I got the iPad 3 32GB Wifi only. I didnt need the 3G anymore as my iPhone 4s was now my main source of connection - I have tethering turned on for it. Love the new iPad, and the screen is beautiful.

Most reactions

Latest posts