What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What sport do u like or play?

iheart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Soccer !!! And sometimes tennis! Sanada I knew u would open I thread like this .

iPad madness!!!

OP
S

sanada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iheart said:
Soccer !!! And sometimes tennis! Sanada I knew u would open I thread like this .

iPad madness!!!

Yes I did ! And who didn't turn up to soccer ? Yes now I am talking! I can see we're u r taking this!

iPad madness!!!

saphire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Archery is my sport, I was doing very well with a good ranking before my eyesight started to fail. I now do British blind sport Archery it's not as competive but I can still participate.

OP
S

sanada

iPF Noob
Reaction score
saphire said:
Archery is my sport, I was doing very well with a good ranking before my eyesight started to fail. I now do British blind sport Archery it's not as competive but I can still participate.

Nice

iPad madness!!!

iheart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
saphire said:

Archery sounds fun!

iPad madness!!!

iheart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sanada said:
Yes I did ! And who didn't turn up to soccer ? Yes now I am talking! I can see we're u r taking this!

iPad madness!!!

Me …
And u really knew we're I was going to take it! Plan B spoiled! Time to use plan C! Just joking!lol! No plans.

iPad madness!!!

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Golf, when the courses are not under 6 feet of snow. Roll on May, so I can test out my new driver.

In the meantime; Tiger Woods Golf on the iPad. Lots of fun. I bet I'm never going to see 400 yard drives and 20 under par for real though.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I spent this afternoon glued to the box watching Six Nations Rugby.......Scotland v France tomorrow, I love this time of year!

The Archangel

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Golf, when the courses are not under 6 feet of snow. Roll on May, so I can test out my new driver.

In the meantime; Tiger Woods Golf on the iPad. Lots of fun. I bet I'm never going to see 400 yard drives and 20 under par for real though.

Me also! Just bought myself a set of Adams idea graphite irons with hybrids for my 4, 5 and 6. I need all the help in the world for playing golf!

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Me also! Just bought myself a set of Adams idea graphite irons with hybrids for my 4, 5 and 6. I need all the help in the world for playing golf!

I need more than help. I need divine intervention. However, I'm hoping that the addition of a TaylorMade R11 to my bag might help out. My aim this year is to try and break 100.

Most reactions