What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What PS3 or PC/Mac game are you playing right now?

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sort of in between games at the moment. I'm waiting for SC2 to come out July 17th but honestly I'm not sure I'll really get into it. I was a huge Warcraft fan back in the day I never really got into SC back then.

I am off and on playing Infamous for the PS3 (it's a sandbox game like GTA).

And of course I am playing with my iPad.

Previously I was REALLY into CoD MW2 but I am so sick of dealing with the iWNet server matching system that always puts me with some host with four bar connection and everyone else has 3 or lower.

What are YOU playing?

Jman09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Haven't played my PS3 in a while. Mainly use my XBOX 360 playing MW2 multiplayer with the new maps that just came out. And am also playing Red Dead Redemption quite a bit.
I have more friends with an XBOX 360 so that's why I usually get my games for that.

solrobots

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
solrobots.com
The last game for PS3 that I loved was Uncharted 2. Recently I started Avatar, but its slow going for now. I'm not sure I would recommend it.

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would never watch the movie if someone paid me, so the thought of playing the video game is beyond comprehension for me.

Jman09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Movie games never interested me. Some of the Lego movie games have, but I haven't bought one yet.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Heavy Rain was the last thing I was playing (have all systems though). But since I received my iPad, I haven't turned any of them on! The honeymoon isn't over yet :)

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Someone on another forum recommended Heavy Rain for the PS3 to me...but it seemed like just an interactive story with no skill...is that not the case?

wot_fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dragon Age on the 360 (available for PS3 too). I can't seem to get enough of the game ;).

BFawlty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried the Mount and Blade games? Taleworlds makes them. They offer a trial version, is a rpg style of game. PC only I think.

Chris

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope never heard of them, I will have to look into it.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Heavy Rain is a modern day point and click adventure at heart, but that is what I like about it. And it gets good ratings from people who like all types of games. I hate shooters! RPGs are my favorite. I've finished Dragon Age for PC and have the expansion but haven't played it yet.

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hate shooters on consoles, love them on the PC, but I play all types of games. Maybe I will try out that Heavy Rain.

GeeWillikers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PS3:

Red Dead Redemption
Need For Speed Shift
Little Big Planet

Couple of others...

Wii:

Super Mario World

PC:

Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Quake Live
Return To Castle Wolfenstein

iPad:

Fieldrunners
Let's Golf
Real Racing
Asphalt 5

Bunch of others...

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bah, I would never play a FPS on a console. There is a reason none of the FPS games interface between the consoles and PC...because the console users would get their asses kicked by the accuracy of a mouse. The closest I came to FPS on the console was the Uncharted series...

I do like MW2 but the matching system is uber ghey compared to the MW game where you could have dedicated servers and whatnot. Now I barely play it.

Come to think of it, I'm not really playing much at all right now. I still might try that Heavy Rain game.

Most reactions

Latest posts