What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What PODCAST are you listening to right now?

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just watched Geek Beat (the one from 12-1-12) earlier today. I used the native Videos app and it works great. I do still have 5.1.1 though and might not be part of the app in newer iOS versions

karatebacon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also think the new apple podcast app is terrible. I almost always have to stream since downloading rarely ever works. Often doesn't remember my last place and is difficult to find new media.

Nuff said. The moth is a good one.

RSSRadio is a much better podcast client than Apples default one IMO.

RichardGaspa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have not listened to any podcast yet but I am looking for a good Ipad information and learning podcast if you know of one.

raengray

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bit By Bit
French for Beginners
Friday Night Comedy from BBC Radio 4
Learn French with Daily Podcasts
NPR Wait Wait Don't Tell me
Photoshop for Digital Photographers
Photowalkthrough
Pro Photo Show
Scotland's Funny Bits

As you see, I'm a fan of Podcasts - (and find the app just fine):)

petermillard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since you asked...

Tech News Today
Mac OS Ken
The Critical Path
Amplified
PC Pro
Accidental Tech Podcast
Neutral
iMore show
The Talk Show
the New Disruptors
MacBreak Weekly

And FWIW I prefer Downcast, personally...

Pete

Husq250

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I also think the new apple podcast app is terrible. I almost always have to stream since downloading rarely ever works. Often doesn't remember my last place and is difficult to find new media.

Nuff said. The moth is a good one.

Thought id give an update to this. Since the last app update just recently this Podcast app has for me, gotten much better. They brought the "downloads" progress bar back- actually seems to download now, "now playing" remembers my spot better and streaming seems more stable.

Like the app update. Long overdue.

IGonz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Currently listening to "Jill on Money" on the podcast app.
Also weekly/daily:

WSJ this morning
Marketplace Money
Motley Fool Money
Market Wrap
Bruce Williams

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found an old friend...a pod cast from a 10 year old CBC podcast called"Dead Dog Cafe"So funny. Written by Tom King.Not many episodes available.First Nations comedy at it's funniest !Gracey Heavy Hand is my alter ego.Then I goggled Tom King and now I'm off to the library to download his books.

Kieran2001

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think this forum should be in the off-topic section as it is irrelevant to general iPad forum

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think this forum should be in the off-topic section as it is irrelevant to general iPad forum

Thanks for the suggestion, however, this thread is old and does have relevance in the General discussions of iPads.

Thank you,

Admin Staff.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Could I question. Why is such a old thread still open?

We have many old threads that remain open for others to comment related to it's topic. It may be that others may have additional information to add which may be of value. That is why we do not close all old threads as a Moderating Team.

Thanks for your understanding!

Most reactions

Latest posts