What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I add my podcasts to Apple?

GKar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My question is simple, guys. I have podcasts of my own to add in the PODCASTS area from iPAD but I have no idea how this can be done. It should be like this: I have all original MP3 files, and once added to PODCASTS, if someone searches for, let's say, GKAR, it will return the GKAR SHOW and all free episodes to be downloaded or listened.

Are these files in Apple's servers or somewhere else? Please explain to me how this PODCASTS area works, in few words.

Thank you

sdebois

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a frequent user of the podcast app, but I am only using it for podcasts i am subscribed to in iTunes
For other podcast that I have in mp3 format, I use the dropbox app - you just put them in a folder and it plays the mp3's straight from within the app

Most reactions