What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Podcast Issues

NancGW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm trying to get my iPad2 to sync podcasts. I have the settings on my computer set to sync all unplayed episodes. But if I subscribe to a podcast from my computer, it will "sync" but nothing can be found in the Downloads in the iTunes on the iPad. And if I download an episode on the iPad I can see it go through the download, it will show up for a few seconds in the Downloads and then it disappears. If I then plug in and sync with my computer that episode I downloaded on the iPad will now show up on the computer, but I still get nothing on the iPad. This is very frustrating as I want to be able to watch/listen to podcasts on the iPad. Please help. I'm running on Vista Home Premium on an Intel Core2Duo and IE9.:mad:

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
NancGW said:
I'm trying to get my iPad2 to sync podcasts. I have the settings on my computer set to sync all unplayed episodes. But if I subscribe to a podcast from my computer, it will "sync" but nothing can be found in the Downloads in the iTunes on the iPad. And if I download an episode on the iPad I can see it go through the download, it will show up for a few seconds in the Downloads and then it disappears. If I then plug in and sync with my computer that episode I downloaded on the iPad will now show up on the computer, but I still get nothing on the iPad. This is very frustrating as I want to be able to watch/listen to podcasts on the iPad. Please help. I'm running on Vista Home Premium on an Intel Core2Duo and IE9.:mad:

Look in iPod, not iTunes. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
N

NancGW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh!

Thanks. Not too good with these things and always find myself wishing that it was more obvious where/why things are done as they are.

Most reactions

Latest posts