What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What music are you listening to right now!?!?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
Wow. I just went to iTunes to watch the "August Rush" preview.

I'm downloading it (rental) to watch tomorrow night. Assuming we're still here. ;)

Thx tp.

AA

Sent from my iPad using iPF

If we're not, you won't have to pay for the rental.:D

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
"Too Late To Cry" by Lonnie Johnson.

AA

Sent from my iPad using iPF

A great artist to be sure. Lots of great players out there. And thank goodness for the net where the kids among us can learn what music really is. At least we can learn from those that came before us and hopefully, pass a little bit of it on to future players.

Thanks for posting the song.

What about the Carters? Lots of talent there. Especially Mother Maybell. She was quite the guitar player as well. Lots of important musical history created in and by that family. Lots of players owe he a heart felt thanks. If I ever go nuts and buy an Autoharp, it will absolutely because of her. That said, she will cuss me because I will electrify it and add a MIDI controller.

Stringbean was murdered in a senseless act. So very sad.

Kids need to study these players and realize that these players and those that arrived before and are now long dead are perhaps really not dead; they will live forever. They also need to thank these people for creating those things that are used today. I met a man once that saw Earl pick his banjo and thought this guy Earl was not very good an should play fast like some other players he mentioned. I pointed out he is referring to Earl Scruggs, the man that is responsible for Scruggs style on the 5-string.

Off Soapbox Mode. A one anna two anna three anna four

Last edited by a moderator:

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Canned Heat live at Woodstock 1969

Last edited by a moderator:

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Julie Andrews from the sound of music