What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What music are you listening to right now!?!?

Reaction score
Europe- the final countdown

I edited this so it plays a video, Amy. It pointed to a search page. (KevinJS)

Last edited by a moderator:

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, yeah!

image-1403034624.jpg

That's the way to hear Yes.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
This is the set AA

Its not the film version of Jesus Christ Superstar, its the stage show at Pinewood Studios, Evita is the Alan Parker film starring Madonna and Antonio Banderas, a fantastic film!!
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat stars Donny Osmond, Richard Attenborough and Joan Collins to mention a few

Madonna was amazing in Evita. Just been going through this thread. Wow, have we covered some ground.

OP
TheRambler

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
The soundtrack from "HAIR" (original cast).

AA

Was that the one with Aquarius or something, I remember having the Album/Vinyl* version of this, a disco spectacular I think!

* for young people on here Vinyl was the original CD which span round at 33,45 or 78 RPM(revolutions per minute) with a small diamond needle running along the grooves and giving crackly sound..........you guys don't know what you missed!!

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
TheRambler said:
Was that the one with Aquarius or something, I remember having the Album/Vinyl* version of this, a disco spectacular I think!

* for young people on here Vinyl was the original CD which span round at 33,45 or 78 RPM(revolutions per minute) with a small diamond needle running along the grooves and giving crackly sound..........you guys don't know what you missed!!

Yes "Aquarius" is one of the songs performed in the musical. The American singing group "The 5th Dimension" covered the song by turning it into a medley that included "Let The Sunshine In" another track from HAIR.

That version "The Age of Aquarius" was released as a single in 1969. It enjoyed huge commercial success including "Platinum" certification for selling more than 1 million copies in the U.S.

I believe, at the time, there was a lower threshold for Platinum certification in Britain. Not sure how well the single did in the UK.

AA

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
TheRambler said:

And 16

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

this is still a great song.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
TheRambler

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
Just finished watching a fantastic documentary on You Tube

Search out The Rolling Stones - Live On Copacabana Beach - Documentary Chapter 01/11

There are 11 chapters in all search each one out separately for ease of viewing, it shows the building of the stage right through to the concert, you can also search out different tracks recorded at the concert, awesome!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts