What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What music are you listening to right now!?!?

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
R-3419513-1357692736-5430.jpeg

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Saint-Saens+-+Symphony+No.+3+'Organ'+-+LP+RECORD-526831.jpg

IMHO this is the best recording of the Saint-Saens No. 3 available, for both performance and sound. I'm listening to the superior LP version, but here's the CD:

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

Last edited by a moderator:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A lovely song from "Aladdin" (Walt Disney movie), performed by Brad Kane and Lea Salonga: A whole new world

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's been a long time since I watched "Top Gun" the last time. What impressed me most was the beginning of the movie, because of the music and the scenes.
Here's the opening title/intro (not the anthem) of the film, music by Harold Faltermeyer, and a part of "Danger Zone":

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
"School" was unknown to me. I know a few other songs, though: It's raining again, Take the long way home, Breakfast in America

Your choice reminded me of this:
Pink Floyd - Another brick in the wall

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
"School" was unknown to me. I know a few other songs, though: It's raining again, Take the long way home, Breakfast in America

Your choice reminded me of this:
Pink Floyd - Another brick in the wall
YouTube Link: http://youtu.be/kAGkuPaatdc

Ooh! I met a guy once that saw them on their Wall tour in Los Angeles. We were in the Santa Clarita library talking music, I mentioned my love for The Wall as an album and he told me what the concert was like. It sounded like a top ten lifetime memory for sure, maybe top five.

Most reactions