What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your thoughts on the iPad suite from Microsoft ?

manojpatidar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.tanzaniteinfotech.com
Hello Friends,

Microsoft launches Offices For iPad What is our thought on the iPad Suit from Microsoft.

Share your thought with us .

Thanks

EDITED

Last edited by a moderator:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'd have to use it seriously first before I can form a real opinion. I hear it is quite good. As I use office for windows every day, I might have to give this a good look. One wonders if this is too little too late.

Last edited:

Shezif

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for this in AppStore, maybe ms office are unavailable for the Israeli store?

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When I opened up the App Store app to look for this, it was on the top banner, so I just clicked that. Do you not see it in the banner? You might have to wait a bit because the apps shown there change every so often.

Shezif

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I opened up the App Store app to look for this, it was on the top banner, so I just clicked that. Do you not see it in the banner? You might have to wait a bit because the apps shown there change every so often.
Ammmm... No. There's nothing like that and I'm really think that there's no Hebrew support so that's why it's unavailable in the Israeli edition of AppStore

Etc I didn't find specific application like 'word for iPad' or something like this

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you already have an Office 365 subscription at work, this will let you extend your document editing from your desktop to your iPad. But $100 per year might be a bit too stiff for casual users, when there are free alternatives that offer enough of the basic functions to satisfy most folks' needs.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you have a microsoft account, and a onedrive tied to it, then you can use the apps in edit mode without paying anything. For example, I just drug several times into the documents folder on my Onedrive. Then I just logged in with my hotmail account info and I could see those files in the office apps. So, presentations and stuff can be played back just fine on an iPad. But if you want to edit, then you need to pay.

Ser Aphim

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you have a microsoft account, and a onedrive tied to it, then you can use the apps in edit mode without paying anything. For example, I just drug several times into the documents folder on my Onedrive. Then I just logged in with my hotmail account info and I could see those files in the office apps. So, presentations and stuff can be played back just fine on an iPad. But if you want to edit, then you need to pay.

Looks like iWork is for me......

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
100$ for what? It's very expensive ! Have you know better alternative for poor student who would like to use iPad instead Laptop?

Actually, I'm not going to pay for it because I get it free at work. But if I didn't and wanted to use it in my iPad, I would pay that $100. If you use office a lot, it is worth it because office is powerful. Plus, you get to install it in like 5 devices (if I recall correctly).

If you buy a new idevice, you get the apple iWork apps for free.

Most reactions

Latest posts