What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your favourite iPad app?

charlyee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BlogPress. Made it so much easier to maintain and post my travel blog.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Romantic_girl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"Safari Album" is a very good app for children.
I even use this app in my kindergarten class during reading groups. It is very useful for Making Words lessons.

JezJezJez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mine are Garageband or (writing) music and Snapseed for editing/jazzing up photos. IMO both are brilliant

Cheers

Jez

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Skype is quickly moving up the list for me... it works really well and is a lot nicer to chat with people on vs. my bulky laptop that overheats!

Tassiecelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like apps that help in my work.
Noteshelf
MacJournal
TimeMaster
Things
Dropbox
Mystuff2

Voina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Carcassonne. Hands down. Any GameCenter Carcassonne players, please add me. User name is VOINA.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iBooks, iMessage, game center, zombie cafe (just started that), tiny tower, zombie farms, Dropbox, Evernote, app adviser...should I go on... Oh yes, and the iPad forum app!!! :)

badkelly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have both ipad's version of facebook and the internet version of facebook. one lets me go online and chat while the other is more friendly in the way of posting.

also, i have both facetime and skype so i can video chat with family across platforms.

as far as games, istunt 2 ih, tank hero, and zombie highway are my favorites so far.

badkelly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Link1369NY490 said:
Hey all, my favorite and most used are:
You Version Bible
Glo Bible
iMessage
RZIM
TruthForLife
Logos
RenewingYourMind
Thoughtful Christianity
Safari
Just to name a few.... And in no particular order.
Link

Sent from my iPad using iPF; Changing lives, making time, and money www.advocare.com/11077441

not sure which version of the bible i have; it just says 'bible' and has a little pic of a bible. do they have one that is like a study bible with notes?

jawa6306

iPF Noob
Reaction score
eBay, CNN, iBooks, pandora, Netflix, blackboard, and photobucket.

If you counted safari then safari would be my number 1. My iPad replaces my laptop in this extent.

I would list Facebook but they have a lot more work to do streamlining it to open in a reasonable amount of time. I do love the mobile chat though I used that the other day and it was quite fun. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts