What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is the least sophisticated thing you use your iPad for?

beesknees

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is just a dumb Friday thread. We all know how powerful these devices are so what dumb little app do you use that flies in the face of this powerful tablet?

I regularly use mine as a kitchen timer.

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If I have my travel case put on, the backside makes a good mouse pad I have discovered.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sometimes I turn it off and check my reflection for any food stuck in my teeth.

MadChef

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:

That was a great! I'm still laughing as I type.
I use mine as a light when getting up at night to find my way to the bathroom. My room is very dark.And as a bonus I have something to read.

☮ ♥ 

Last edited:
OP
B

beesknees

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:

Lol. I think you won.

Hissyfits

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1: I have a screen cover that creates my iPad as a mirror when it's off. I have been known to check kids and what they are doing behind my back.

2: Covering my head with it when it's raining.

3: Failing to use a plate crumbs going everywhere, mum yelling at me. iPad made a good plate cos I couldn't be arsed walking two metres to the kitchen.

Most sophisticated though was catching my boss and workmate having sex in the office using the camcam app. Neither work there anymore. It was a complete accident. I had no idea it was going on.

VictoriaCourt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cant help but laugh while reading this thread. I am guilty of using mine as a mirror. The uses you all posted are way sophisticated than the apps. lol!

henry98

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol....amazing creative activities you guys are performing with your ipad, heads off :) I will also add these options in my list :) :)

OP
B

beesknees

iPF Noob
Reaction score
VictoriaCourt said:
I cant help but laugh while reading this thread. I am guilty of using mine as a mirror. The uses you all posted are way sophisticated than the apps. lol!

The point of the thread was to be funny and laugh at ourselves but I never dreamt it would have been this funny.

Most reactions

Latest posts