What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is it?

OP
scifan57

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Totallylagit said:
Foam tube that surrounds a pipe or something?

This is an old challenge that was answered some time ago on the third of December. The current challenge has been answered by Admiral Adama, who has the right to post the next challenge. A link to the What is it? rules is in my signature.

Last edited:

Totallylagit

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is an old challenge that was answered some time ago on the third of December. The current challenge has been answered by Admiral Adama, who has the right to post the next challenge. A link to the What is it? rules is in my signature.

Sorry. It was the page that opened on my tapatalk..Didn't see the next page button

OP
scifan57

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Totallylagit said:
Sorry. It was the page that opened on my tapatalk..Didn't see the next page button

A lot of people have similar problems when the page that opens up is not the most recent. All we can do is double check to make sure before posting.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Totallylagit said:

scifan57 said:
A lot of people have similar problems when the page that opens up is not the most recent. All we can do is double check to make sure before posting.

It's interesting how a page which has a link with your "handle" opened, Totallylagit! :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What is this??

Attachments

• image-3342097428.jpg
    image-3342097428.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 84

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score