What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is it?

stranding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AvaMoore said:
Very good. I didn't want to do adama, would be too easy. Here is a pic of the variation uniform I wore for Halloween last year, made it myself.

(At great risk of being banned here...)

Looks a great costume! Admirallible, even:)

AvaMoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
Nice work. Looks sharp. Did you bring along a First Officer you could "dispatch" as a party trick?

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

I wish! When I turned up, No one had a clue who I was or what show I was from. I guess it was my own private/admiral party lol

OP
scifan57

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Who is depicted here? What is this object used for? I require both answers for a successful solution to the challenge.

image-3534908142.jpg

image-3290993224.jpg

AvaMoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do believe that might be the great Darth Vader, his helmet no less. To help him breath, as a fire accident left him half dead.

AvaMoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
Well. You got the last laugh when at the end of the night you didn't follow them out the air-lock.

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Haha very true. Although, I did forget to mention, I had a bullet hole in the centre of my head left by the lesbian variation of the number 6 cylon; so technically I was dead on arrival haha

OP
scifan57

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
AvaMoore said:
I do believe that might be the great Darth Vader, his helmet no less. To help him breath, as a fire accident left him half dead.

You've correctly identified who is depicted here,but I still require the function of this object. Here is another photo.

image-1350068663.jpg

BostonDan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure I'd you saw AvaMoore's response, the time stamp is the same. Is it a Candy Dispensor?
Watching the old Battlestar Galactica series on Netflix.

Most reactions

Latest posts