What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What does your Screen Name/Member ID mean?

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vintage90 said:
Trivial I know, and it won't take long for someone too get this, but can you get the link between my use name and my picture?

Jeff

The guitar is a vintage 1990 Stratocaster......Simple?

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LMAO Name yes, but year I was born, not that old yet =)

All this time, I thought you were 79.:D

I feel 79 lately.

My head hurts so I have a cool helmet

I love this! Very clever! I alway say I have an aneurysm as a joke, when my head really hurts.

Just what it says. No more, no less.

Back in 2000 I needed a username when I signed up with Earthlink DSL. I was a Sergeant in the Army so sgtcasey was it. I've been using that as my username in many places over the years.

Dave

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Thanks for sharing, Dave.

Vintage90 said:
Trivial I know, and it won't take long for someone too get this, but can you get the link between my use name and my picture?

Jeff

The guitar is a vintage 1990 Stratocaster......Simple?

I knew that! Kinda...:D

Quinconces......Google it,and see the photos......as seen from my balcony.

Quinconces. Bordeaux.

I will!

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lol hell I feel that age some days, but nope I dont want to rush that. Will be 32 in June which wont be too bad, I freaked when I turned 30 haha

sgtcasey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
David79 said:
lol hell I feel that age some days, but nope I dont want to rush that. Will be 32 in June which wont be too bad, I freaked when I turned 30 haha

Wait until 39. :)

Dave

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
David79 said:

Wait until 39. :)

Dave

ah ha. 39. Every year my mom was 39. Every.year. While growing up. And we fell for it! And all of us kids finally, one year ~ asked Mom, how can you be 39 every year?

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
39 wont be that bad because by then ill be over the whole age thing lol

DQ

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Mine is from a movie in the Blockbuster Movie book. SweetPoison wasn't very nice, though.:D I think she was like a murderous, sexual being that was nuts. LOL!

Mine is my pen name for my books.

jollywa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Quote (Originally by sgtcasey)---
---Quote (Originally by David79)---
lol hell I feel that age some days, but nope I dont want to rush that. Will be 32 in June which wont be too bad, I freaked when I turned 30 haha ---End Quote--- Wait until 39. :)

I was about to say "Wait til you turn 50" and then I read this post. You guys are good for a chuckle.

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey if you cannot laugh at some things in life, then what it the point, right? =)

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
David79 said:
Hey if you cannot laugh at some things in life, then what it the point, right? =)

For a person like that, he or she will give you so many reasons.. Haha

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I needed a way to blend in with the Polish group here in WI, so added czevski to my last name. Have used it lots since then-it's easy to remember and usually not taken

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My husbands co-workers started the name by adding __ski to our last name, so we made it official.

Most reactions

Latest posts