What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What does your Screen Name/Member ID mean?

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Bumpin! There are some new members that I am dying to know what their names mean.:)

Curiosity? Or some fiendish plot lol :)

J

Sent from my iPad using iPF

wigsajumper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wigsajumper

Wigs old high school nickname because we had 6 guys on the soccer team with the same name so we all got nicknames.

A jumper. Use to jump out of airplanes

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My name is Jasmyn and it's been my life's mission to always (or frequently) get my way. No one in my life agrees with or supports this mission, but I try.

Last edited:
OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My name is Jasmyn and it's been my life's mission to always (or frequently) get my way. No one in my life agrees with or supports this mission, but I try.

I agree with you, Jas! I always get what I want. My mom use to tell me
"getting what you want, Marie is not your problem, but wanting after you get is"

Which is, btw, simply not true.:D

SingingSabre

iPF Noob
Reaction score
14+ years of fencing (sabre is my favorite sword to fence) and countless years of singing and vocal training including theatrical, opera, jazz, and whatnot. When you hit a blade in a certain way to make a ringing sound, it's said to be a "singing blade."

Been using SingingSabre for years and years now. :)

wigsajumper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
operator12 said:
At least you were not a member of the "puking buzzard" division.

Actually was a member of the Currahee (506th) the last few years of my career. So yeah had it pretty much covered from the 18th airborne reg. 82nd and 101st. (82nd was definitely the best)

Most reactions

Latest posts