What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What does your Screen Name/Member ID mean?

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First three letters are the initials of my 1st and 2nd name and my middle name. The last three letters is my last name:)

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Once again is my name guessing way off.

Would have though you were a Pasta lover and the 'n' is simply a way to indicate plural in your native language.

Haha. Nice try:) in our language, you just need to add "mga" before the word to make it plural. Ex. Mga pasta:)

But hey! I love philippine pasta! Hahaha. That guess could work out for my id name. Haha

like the way you construct your sentences. Hope i had the capability. Looks very smart. Haha.

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pastan said:
First three letters are the initials of my 1st and 2nd name and my middle name. The last three letters is my last name:)

Mine to first 3 first name no middle and last 3 my last name!

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i'm from illinois and a fan of two famous 23s ( jordan and sandberg). oh, and i'm too lazy to hit the shift key.:p

Last edited:

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guess The Username Meaning

Trivial I know, and it won't take long for someone too get this, but can you get the link between my use name and my picture?

Jeff

sgtcasey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Back in 2000 I needed a username when I signed up with Earthlink DSL. I was a Sergeant in the Army so sgtcasey was it. I've been using that as my username in many places over the years.

Dave

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions