What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What does your Screen Name/Member ID mean?

ccooluke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First off, dope thread. Haha.

Username meaning:
Its a mashup of my name. Initial of my first name, C. Last name, no joke it is actually "cool" then combo the "L" with my middle name Luke.

CcooLuke

Sent from my G2 via tapatalk

Bone1986

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is a combination, a nick name my friends call me, Bone, no one can quite remember why. 1986 is the year Oxford united won the league cup.

Sent from my iPad2 using IPF

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've been playing piano for 21 years and Moonlight Sonata is one of the first "difficult" songs I learned, and i've loved the song for as long as I can remember. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Those names are great! Welcome by the way!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is a combination, a nick name my friends call me, Bone, no one can quite remember why. 1986 is the year Oxford united won the league cup.

Interesting!

I've been playing piano for 21 years and Moonlight Sonata is one of the first "difficult" songs I learned, and i've loved the song for as long as I can remember. :)

aww...Love it!

Mine is simply an aussie thing my real names Stacey but some how I got the nick name stac hat and now it's stuck

Love it, Stacey!

firedog25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Firedog25 =

1. Firedog, military term for firefighter, where I got my start.
2. 25, the age I became a firefighter.

MoneyGuy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm a certified financial planner and write some financial newspaper columns. When I'd meet people occasionally they'd say, "oh you're that money guy from the paper." So I adopted the name as my online handle. It's not because I'm rich, although I'm getting there. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts