What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you want as members from our forum?

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
biobunny said:
I'm sick of hearing......iPad.........flash.....is...no.....And.....won't....in.....iOS...5!

Never say never..lmao. I hope u have thick skin cuz we will here that always until iPad finally does support it, unfortunately!
Last post for a while :-(

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Heh, maybe they should censor the word 'flash' on this forums.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

socialsandy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need that forum should provide knowledge about New Apps which are launching also technical problems solutions.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need that forum should provide knowledge about New Apps which are launching also technical problems solutions.

There is a section devoted to App Announcements in which app developers can announce their new apps, or Forum members discuss new apps they have found.

Also, there is a Help section too, so feel free to post any questions or problems you might have with the iPad. One of frequent posters, twerppoet, has suggested an FAQ section and I think there is some support for that idea...

Tim
Scotland

hookbill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got done reading the thread. It's my experience when a thread like this is put up it turns into a moaning and groaning session. I've only seen that with one or two individuals and one of them now no longer has to worry about his tittle.

I agree, after 300 post there should be something at 1000. Guru comes to mind. Then something at 2000.

Somebody said something about having the ability to change your own title. I've got an idea for that, but I want to discuss it with admin first. This would not necessarily be based on post count. Let me get back to you on that.

All and all a lot of good ideas, some have been discussed already others haven't. I want to thank the members of the Forum for making it a great place to talk about the iPad. We can''t have a great Forum without great people.

OP
col.bris

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks hook I started the thread with an open mind and yes many users have spoken. The next step is to pull out the most important points made and see if we can make changes. In saying that we can only try. As hook said it is your forum we as moderators just try to keep the house in order and provide a place that you enjoy coming to visit and not only make friends but also find out more about the ipad

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
While we're at it, the idea of title change at 1000 isn't a bad idea. I don't get that hung up that sort of thing though as I'm more interested in the quality of post over quantity. Some people have double the posts as I do and joined after I did and it doesn't mean anything necessarily. Not every post I make is profound either; sometimes just a comment in fun, which is also okay in my book, but part of why I think the titles are not so important either.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want coupons for what is advertised- new apps, new cases and cords. How can we really review the product with open mind if we have to chunk up all our own change. I like coupons. My mommy and grandmommy made me cut them until my fingers bled and then they used the band coupon to buy me some so I would stop bleeding. I think coupons are a good idea not f****

No bout the fingers bleeding but not about using a coupon for bandaids.

DM51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's an idea: create a new sub-forum called "Whining about Flash". All threads and posts complaining about Apple not supporting Flash would be moved there as soon as they appear. Savage penalties to be imposed on people posting about it anywhere else. Mtnmedic to be the moderator there. LOL

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DM51 said:
Here's an idea: create a new sub-forum called "Whining about Flash". All threads and posts complaining about Apple not supporting Flash would be moved there as soon as they appear. Savage penalties to be imposed on people posting about it anywhere else. Mtnmedic to be the moderator there. LOL

I don't get the big deal about flash bc so many sites are getting web apps, have mobile versions and whatnot. YouTube gets re directed. I could live my whole life without flash to some extent because theres so much trash on the Internet these days. Only time I'd b in a bund is if I were in one of my online gaming phase. All you WHINERS. shut the pad up. Hk lol :D

Most reactions

Latest posts