What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are your opinions of these iPad cases?

cimousa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.cimousa.com
2010-03-17-11.25.56.jpg

We decided to ask you guys, the possible customers, do you like these cases?

As you can see, they all have zippers (ignore the silicone case, please), but we're working on getting one which is similar to the Apple iPad Case in functionality. These are aimed at the heavy duty crowd.

So what do you guys think?

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
really not bad, we have one really similar as the down right corner and seem’s all our customer like it … but the material and the details made the big difference

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There not bad, but there is room for improvement.:)

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No zippers, no snaps. A simple messenger/sling bag style with a couple of pockets for items like the charger, keys, phone, etc. It should be comfortable for carrying around all day and have easy access.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
that why i use a simple slip case with a cover comes over the unit and use no other items to keep it safe and secured for travel in the larger bag unit ..

that way i order a kensington sling bag ..it hold the unit in case along with a power cord and screen cleaning kit and earphones .... then add this items for use in our daily work life like a cell phone travel power cord along with reading glass stowage case and money in a ziplock plastic bag along with some travel over the counter meds in a ziplock plastic bag and that about it in the case for use in my daily travel for work and play ..it not large that you can not keep control of the bag when in a crowed places like the subway or some other from of public transport system ..also to be able to fit under the jacket in bad weather and large enough to hold the items you would need in your basic daily travels from work to home and play ..

Last edited:

mmcolli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Silicone Skins

I have bought one of you silicone skins and am very happy with it. It fits perfectly and give access to all controls. Thanks
QUOTE=cimousa;10232]
2010-03-17-11.25.56.jpg

We decided to ask you guys, the possible customers, do you like these cases?

As you can see, they all have zippers (ignore the silicone case, please), but we're working on getting one which is similar to the Apple iPad Case in functionality. These are aimed at the heavy duty crowd.

So what do you guys think?[/QUOTE]

fujitsupalm

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Most reactions