What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are your opinions of these iPad cases?

fujitsupalm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have bought one of you silicone skins and am very happy with it. It fits perfectly and give access to all controls. Thanks
QUOTE=cimousa;10232]
2010-03-17-11.25.56.jpg

We decided to ask you guys, the possible customers, do you like these cases?

As you can see, they all have zippers (ignore the silicone case, please), but we're working on getting one which is similar to the Apple iPad Case in functionality. These are aimed at the heavy duty crowd.

So what do you guys think?
[/QUOTE]

Apart from the silicone i would not consider others from your selection provided, also please change the silicone to black if it was me whose purchasing it.

hope it helps.

maccoffee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been on the quest for a simple iPad carrying case quite long. There's plenty of cases without a hand or shoulder strap which I found silly. I just don't want to press device's screen when carrying it no matter the fact many of such cases have hard flip tops/covers. Kroo has made a perfect carrying case (review can be found here: Neophrene iPad carrying sleeve by Kroo | iPad cases and accessories) for funny price of $15 only. I bought it and never regret for decision. Even my iPad's viewstand fits inside!

Reaction score
I new to the ipad but long in the tooth (73) Has anyone tried the " Handstand ipad holder" and is there a Handstand type holder that will work with Apple ipad smart cover?
If I'm in the wrong forum please redirect me.

aaronhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
not a big fan, will never buy with zippers. I'm similar to above and enjoy leather cases! they feel and look the best. What leather cases have you seen?

Most reactions

Latest posts