What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you reading now?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Vampire Dawn, #5 in the Vampire for Hire series by JR Rain.
I love my vampire books and this one has a good twist to it.

Thanks to this post, I am now reading this series. Very nice ... thanks for mentioning it. I am on the second book ("Vampire Moon," although it is in an omnibus of the first four books). I will get "Vampire Dawn" when the time comes.

Thanks again for listing this series. I am really enjoying this character, the author's style and the series overall.

Marilyn

iZicle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm working on Warren Littlefield's "Top of the Rock". You just can't imagine the stories about your favorite TV shows and celebrities...unbelievable! :)

Sent from my iPad 3 v5.1.1

King Hal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm reading "1,000 Years of Annoying The French"

Sent from my iPad using iPF

MadChef

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
Thanks to this post, I am now reading this series. Very nice ... thanks for mentioning it. I am on the second book ("Vampire Moon," although it is in an omnibus of the first four books). I will get "Vampire Dawn" when the time comes.

Thanks again for listing this series. I am really enjoying this character, the author's style and the series overall.

Marilyn

When you get Vampire Dawn make sure you read Christmas Moon first. This is a Vampire For Hire novella he wrote last year and included in the back of the book.
Another great series is The Tale of The Vampire Bride by Rhiannon Frater. There are two books now and a third coming soon. The authors writing is superb and it's hard to put her books down. I'm glad you are enjoying the Vampire For Hire series. Another excellent author is David McAfee who does a whole different twist to the vampire in
33 AD, 61AD, and Saying Goodbye to the Sun. A third book 73 AD coming in August.

☮ ♥ 

Last edited:

hopkinst525

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good eBook to Read

:thumbs: Read a great political thriller. Found it on Amazon. It's called The Cain Sanction by Mary McNally Ratto. It's a page turner and though provoking. Highly recommend it!

fleur07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure if its been mentioned, but The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore...it's available in the app store and it's MAGICAL!

Simona

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am currently reading "The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs" - simply great!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
MoonlitSonata said:
Omg yes! And, my local book club Is finally discussing it next week! I could quote the entire trilogy back and front, but I still love reading it.

Thats really good! Love it when a book enthralls me!

I'll have to have a look at it.

iPad 2 3G 64gb

Most reactions