What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you reading now?

kitkat3709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lost Cleveland is the e-book I'm currently reading on the Kindle app. Steve Job's bio is next!

Sent from my iPad2 32 3G Black :)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I purchased an Edgar Rice Burroughs collection a couple days ago; it may even be complete. Could have got them all free, one at a time, but for $6 it's worth the connivence. I'm about half way through the Martian/Barsoom series. For some reason I never got around to reading them before. There seem to be more Tarzan books than I remember, so I'll probably read/re-read those next.

iluvmyipad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
singlestick said:
Are you reading the bio as a physical book, or an iBook or Kindle book (or even audio book)?

I have the actual book. Usually when books have that many pages I tend to prefer the actual book over the ebook.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
GoPackGo said:
Today I'm going to start The Lost World by Michael Crichton

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Good book! With the films being rereleased and shown in the cinemas again, that would be a good choice. I've read both of them. I wanted to buy the films on iTunes but they aren't HD like the new ones that are going to be released so I will wait until iTunes releases an HD version. There are going to be bluray versions as well!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the DVDs. Probably wouldn't buy the Blu Rays, mainly because I don't have the money and the DVDs are fine. But wow, to see those movies in Blu quality. Yum!

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've just started reading Crossbones by Nuruddin Farah, the last in his Past Imperfect trilogy. I heard him read a passage from from this, his latest book, at a lecture and reading event along with Ngugi wa Thiong'o via Skype in California at the 92nd Street Y in New York City two nights ago

The passage he read from his book directly motivated me to buy and read it on my iPad . However, as a result of the reading, I have foreknowledge of the character at the beginning of a book I find incredibly compelling.

Ah well, I still find it enjoyable.

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
I just finished Sing you Home by Jodi Piccoult. All her books are winners.

Now I'm reading the book: Danger has a Face by Anne Pike. It is about psychopaths.

On the kindle app I actually have 20 pages of reading.

Most reactions

Latest posts