What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you reading now?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Where are you up to? I've reached the point where he became CEO for real in 2000.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good for you for reading Decision Points if you aren't a fan. I'm a huge Bush fan so am pretty biased but I think everyone should read this book. He does explain a lot of things that were misunderstood. Not only that, but he is so upfront, genuine, and honest. Made me love him even more.

For the record, I'm more of a fan of him as a person. Didn't always agree with his politics.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
GoPackGo said:
Good for you for reading Decision Points if you aren't a fan. I'm a huge Bush fan so am pretty biased but I think everyone should read this book. He does explain a lot of things that were misunderstood. Not only that, but he is so upfront, genuine, and honest. Made me love him even more.

For the record, I'm more of a fan of him as a person. Didn't always agree with his politics.

Stay way from political debates or opinions guys! After all is against the rules, please stay on topic!

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was just saying the book was good and people should read it whether they're fans of him or not. Liking a president doesn't say what my political affiliation is. But okay then.

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
is all good guys... I'm just saying. Let's just let it go as it is :D no more details before we get into the other aspects.

iluvmyipad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Where are you up to? I've reached the point where he became CEO for real in 2000.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

I'm at the point where they are working on the Macintosh, and he's complaining that Woz wasn't really doing anything at that time. He was an interesting man.

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Boomerang, by Michael Lewis. A very interesting book about the economic bubbles in Ireland, Iceland, Greece,, Germany, and California. Told through interviews with all kinds of people.

Most reactions

Latest posts