What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you reading now?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
iBooks and amazon both supply free books so a lot of my collection come from there.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
GoPackGo said:
Stories I Only Tell My Friends by Rob Lowe

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

What Color is My Parachute, Creative Visualization, and the Path of Transformation.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ayn Rand and the World She Made by Anne Heller

Next up: Salted: A Manifesto on the World's Most Important Mineral with Recipes by Mark Bitterman

After that, The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo

I'm a very eclectic reader

That's freaky. I only just noticed this thread.

Just finished "Anthem" by Ayn Rand (FINALLY got around to reading it.)

Just started "The Return of the Primitive." also by Ayn Rand.

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I actually lied, unintentionally, with my post. I didn't start Rob's book yet. Decided to read The Christmas Sweater by Glenn Beck first. 22% done. Cute story so far.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Jubal Sackett, by Louis L'Amour

I'm a Louis fan also, but I think I've read 'em all. Ditto for Tony Hillerman.

Currently, I am reading Kindling by Neville Shute. Just finished Pied Piper by Shute.

tkfini

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm reading GIS(gastro intestinal system). long,hard,complicated,,,.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Heaviside said:
I'm a Louis fan also, but I think I've read 'em all. Ditto for Tony Hillerman.

I've always been more of a science fiction and fantasy reader, but both of my grandfathers were fans of Louis L'Amour and Zane Grey. I inherited some of the hardbacks a while back and am slowly working my way through them. I also got a fairly complete Zane Grey collection in the iBook Store.

So now I'm reading The Last of the Plainsman, interspersed with stories from Wild Cards I; when I feel like a change of pace.

iPad_Lover

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens (for English class)

<3Olivia Sent from my iPad

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
I've always been more of a science fiction and fantasy reader, but both of my grandfathers were fans of Louis L'Amour and Zane Grey. I inherited some of the hardbacks a while back and am slowly working my way through them. I also got a fairly complete Zane Grey collection in the iBook Store.

So now I'm reading The Last of the Plainsman, interspersed with stories from Wild Cards I; when I feel like a change of pace.

The best of Zane Grey (IMHO) is Riders of the Purple Sage. I, too, am an SF fan---though of the "hard science" variety: Heinlein, Azimov, etc. Also like the River World series by Phillip Jose Farmer, and even some fantasy---say by that consummate master, Roger Zelazny.

Haven't read The Last of the Plainsmen. Whadda' you think thus far? (Grandfathers? Guess that makes you "un petit enfant", n'est pas?)

P. S. What the dickens is "Wild Cards"?

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts