What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you reading now?

Jman09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's what I've been hearing and after reading Law of Nines I liked his style of writing.

I'm only about halfway through this book now, and I really enjoy it. I never want to put my iPad down at night.

retexan599

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am reading "Presumed Innocent" by Scott Turow, Kindle edition. One thing I see in e-books are typographical errors. For example, a character in the book has the last name of Horgan, but in quite a few instances it is rendered as Morgan. Another character is named Nico, but often appears as Nice. Quite annoying actually.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

digipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I havent read a book yet.. Only magazine..

Billy☝ Atlantis° Indonesia ✧❂✧

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just finished "Surrender to the Will of the Night" by Glen Cook. I enjoyed it quite a bit, but the strongest impression left was just how bad George RR Martin's "Dance with Dragons" was - tons of action moved the plot forward in Cook's latest series entry, where as DwD was just a lot of pointless exposition; it didn't even set the stage very well for future books, imo.

Best about the latest Instrumentalities entry is the development of characters besides Piper Hecht/Else Tage, especially Heris.

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
Once in awhile I read the book after a movie; usually then I want to see the movie again. I didn't know anything about The Help (the book I saw) until I saw the promos for the movie--definitely made the movie easier to understand having read the book first.

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just started the riftwar legends 3 -Jimmy the hand. It's the last book in an 18 book series by Raymond E Feist.

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just finished "Surrender to the Will of the Night" by Glen Cook.

Moving on: just finished Bloodsucking Fiends: A Love Story, You Suck: A Love Story, and Bite Me!: A Love Story by Christopher Moore. It's a trilogy of comedies about the antics that ensue when a somewhat slutty insurance adjuster becomes a vampire and falls in love with her minion, a supermarket stock clerk. Books 2 and 3 are stronger/funnier, since they contain the goth-loving high-schooler Abby Normal and her orange-haired boyfriend Foo Dog.

A quote from Abby: "I’m very insecure, actually, but I have found that if you roll up screaming like a madwoman, hair on fire, guns blazing, no one is going to mention the zit on your forehead."

Most reactions

Latest posts