What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've just tried yet again to open my Broadband on the PC.

It downed for no reason yesterday morning.

image-1036864717.jpg.

image-3255940627.jpg

So, I'm using my wife,s laptop as back up! I installed the mouse which I bought for an ancient Laptop. Mouse is OK.

I must post some pics of the oldie with its clutter of accessories and the total weight on the Post your Old Technology thread. The old laptop is about 8 years old!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

cdaamn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm playing Simpsons Tapped Out and just left 226 snake eggs in one persons springfield! That's going to be fun :)

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am catching my breath after trying to keep up with Bob. He's been running all over the place and I am out of shape, a dullard, standing here bent over, hands upon my knees, agape with wonderment trying to see through the inertial mass that is mush (or as my parents called it my pristine, highly valued for its minimal use ear separator)

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Listening to Mozart's Requiem as I am going to sleep for the night. Good morning to Beautiful Austria, Scotland, Norway, South Africa and points in between. Good afternoon to sunny Australia, China, Japan and your neighbors and a Good night to the star covered people above and below me, from the tip of Chile to our friends in icy Northern Canada. Ok, maybe it isn't getting so dark in Southern South America, but peaceful dreams and wonderful days to all.

Most reactions

Latest posts