What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

francis101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, Im basically here on your thread right now, posting up a reply.. :p
Ill go and find other threads after this.. :)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just read your review and thought it interesting...something to keep in mind when I need that in the future. The picture of Thr lady on thr bed with the legs extending out looks like alien from the movie. I hope yours doesn't look like it will swallow you up like that Kay!

My husband came home and said he thought it was a prop from a 1950s aliens movie. I'm not afraid of aliens. I'd go Ripley on one, lol.

rugger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pardon me if I gripe a bit. It seems ironic that we in the US were remembering those who have given all for our for our freedom, including the right to vote only a few days ago. Then in yesterday's election in many areas only two or three out of ten eligible voters cared to make the effort to exercise the right to cast a ballot. I consider this a national disgrace and an insult to those brave souls who have given and continue to give their life's for our gifts. Many don't vote and have the audacity to complain. Thanks for letting me vent.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pardon me if I gripe a bit. It seems ironic that we in the US were remembering those who have given all for our for our freedom, including the right to vote only a few days ago. Then in yesterday's election in many areas only two or three out of ten eligible voters cared to make the effort to exercise the right to cast a ballot. I consider this a national disgrace and an insult to those brave souls who have given and continue to give their life's for our gifts. Many don't vote and have the audacity to complain. Thanks for letting me vent.

I get what you're saying, but some of the people out there, I'd rather not see voting. Overheard in grocery lines:

Customer to cashier: I don't know why they don't just print more money if the government doesn't have enough.
Cashier to customer: I know, right?

Customer to cashier: Do you guys have chives?
Cashier: You mean like those things you put on potatoes? Don't you just cut up green onions to make those?

Cashier to customer, holding up a mango: What's this?
Customer: Uh, a mango.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LOL. Jerry Springer show and any other stupid show like it(yes, we have them in UK) shows us exactly why some shouldn't vote. Hey, it's a free country though and here in UK we women fought to vote so I do!
Anyway, I'm watching the rain and wishing for dry weather for a change to finish painting the last two 'fixed' bench and chair for my patio. Sigh!

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL. Jerry Springer show and any other stupid show like it(yes, we have them in UK) shows us exactly why some shouldn't vote. Hey, it's a free country though and here in UK we women fought to vote so I do!
Anyway, I'm watching the rain and wishing for dry weather for a change to finish painting the last two 'fixed' bench and chair for my patio. Sigh!

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

I stopped watching TV years ago, but every once in a while, I see it in public spaces or when visiting people. I don't know if TV is worse now or whether not watching it regularly makes it seem that way, but a lot of it makes me shake my head.

I switched to all-weather outdoor furniture like this maybe five or six years ago and it looks like new, without maintenance:

All-Weather Adirondack Chair: All-Weather at L.L.Bean

My husband just hoses down the furniture now and then, and that's it.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
They do look very nice Kay! Ours is a bit chunkier than that. Tv is getting worse. Reality seems to be the norm. Cheaper to make I suppose. A few gems can be found though. I only watch what I want to see and a lot of that is on my iPad via BBC iplayer, ITV, etc... So much easier now.

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I missed watching for Leelai reaching 10,000 posts...it must have happened while America was asleep! So here's to my fellow Super Moderator! That's a lot of posts helping our members out here! Congratulations, Leelai. :)!

I believe that Gabe is close behind...soon to watch as well!

Last edited:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
I missed warching for Leelai reaching 10,000 posts...it must have happened while America was asleep! So here's to my fellow Super Moderator! That's a lot of posts helping our members out here! Congratulations, Leelai. :)!

I believe that Gabe is close behind...soon to watch as well!

Thanks Carol....I missed it too, drats!

I'll try to catch Gab's turn over though! 10,000, that's a lot

Hope it doesn't mean I talk too much!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Carol....I missed it too, drats!

I'll try to catch Gab's turn over though! 10,000, that's a lot

Hope it doesn't mean I talk too much!

You missed it also? Bummer!! I just saw that you tipped over as I was keeping my eye on the post count. Your talk is good talk and helps a lot of folks here--so we are appreciative of it!

We will have to keep an eye on Gabe's for sure. :)

rugger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have gone to checking out videos from local library vice wasting time with the pap on tv. Would recommend the series Bally Kiss Angel (BBC)

Most reactions

Latest posts