What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lying in bed.. This time unable to move!

Had two accidents in a week, im depressed bored and in pain :( those sun pics are awesome though!

2urynupe.jpg

Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lying in bed.. This time unable to move! Had two accidents in a week, im depressed bored and in pain :( those sun pics are awesome though!

Oh my, that's just awful! You poor thing! I hope you recover quickly!

I see the OB has posted something to cheer you up! ;)

Andrew Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

Lol..........That poor puss cat!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
FINALLY. I keep getting a soft reboot on my ipad 3 even though I did a restore a few weeks ago which didn't stop it. And now Apple are doing something about it.
iPhone iOS 7's "Screen of Death" Reboot Bug to be Ironed Out by 7.1 | Gizmodo UK

Interesting. I've not experienced the screen of death with iOS 7 on my iPad Air, iPhone 4S or iPod touch 5. I wonder why.

I've had countless Safari crashes on iPad Air with iOS 7, though. Really annoying. That has made me hold off from buying any new Apple devices indefinitely.

Reaction score
Watching the 1997 version of The love Bug .

the Plymouth Fury is an amazing car, though they're rare ! really rare at that, That is why I am getting a 1958 Savoy

Attachments

• image-2249690265.jpg
    image-2249690265.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 132

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am listening to music and reading about Diabetes. I knew some, a childhood friend was diagnosed when we were 14, but am learning much more.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm reading up about diabetes too. Interesting. Bonnie, my dog, has to have diabetic food too. Two insulin injections a day.

Most reactions

Latest posts