What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Brrrr. I'd rather have sun at the moment. The weather is hinting at colder temps from the East next week

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How about we do a swap, I'll send you some of my -34°C and you send me some of your sun?;)

I don't know how people put up with such weather winter after winter. I wouldn't want to live with one day of such weather!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know how people put up with such weather winter after winter. I wouldn't want to live with one day of such weather!

Neither do I......but then I don't call it 'home'. ;)

Although I wouldn't mind experiencing it, just for a little while! :)

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sat next to my baby son in hospital :-(

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5S 64gb Gold using ipf

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just returned home , poor little man has fractured his leg . Very upsetting seeing him tonight . Wanted to cuddle him so much

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just returned home , poor little man has fractured his leg . Very upsetting seeing him tonight . Wanted to cuddle him so much dde1e Sent from my awesome iPhone 5S 64gb Gold using ipf
I can imagine how you feel. Leaving a child in hospital is always hard, no matter how old they are.
Is someone allowed to stay with him there?

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My partner is staying with him in the ward , I've got our girls to look after and work to go to , sickening not having the little cute bugger here ,

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My partner is staying with him in the ward , I've got our girls to look after and work to go to , sickening not having the little cute bugger here , Sent from my awesome iPhone 5S 64gb Gold using ipf
So he's not alone there. :) I'm sure you'll visit him a soon as possible.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just returned home , poor little man has fractured his leg . Very upsetting seeing him tonight . Wanted to cuddle him so much dde1e Sent from my awesome iPhone 5S 64gb Gold using ipf

Oh that is so sad! Poor little thing!

I hope his leg heals quickly so he can be home with you all real soon!

Most reactions

Latest posts