What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
that avatar is so sweet. I still haven't found out how to change mine yet! miss the app so much!
Hayles, to change your avatar, tap on your user name at the top right of the page. Select avatar from the list in the pop up. Select choose file in the next screen. Select take photo or choose existing on the next screen. The rest us the same as the old forum.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Waiting for my notebook to finish updating, after successfully connecting it to my Wi-Fi. :cool:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad it's finally done! Maybe you'll sleep tonight? YES!
I'm also glad it's finally connected to the internet again. :) I needed quite a few hours to install every driver and get it working again. :confused:

I did sleep last night. It was only interrupted because I had to visit a certain place, and then I needed a little until I could sleep again.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's a big difference climate-wise from where I live in California, it's hot and humid here, all day every day.

Someday we will. It's always been a dream trip to go on. Thanks Goofy and hope that you enjoy the new forum webs tie and the use of tapatalk! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts