What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't mind admitting that when she gave me this, my hubby and I both had tears in our eyes. He's loved my babies just as much as I did. Case of having too I guess. He helped me feed and look after them and still does.

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why thank you Ricky. Yes, I have had a few babies, haven't i? My eldest daughter gave me a lovely drawing of three of my past animals. Long gone but never forgotten. Sindy was my first Pomeranian, Champagne was my first horse in this country (on the left) and Colin was my last horse before Shamrock (on the right). By the way, Shamrock is no longer white and black but murky mud coloured all over. It's a new look he is trying to achieve. It's called rolling in the very muddy and swampy I call his field look.

That is a great picture, your daughter is an excellent artist Hayley. Good to hear that his Lordship Shamrock :) is enjoying himself and trying out new look and style :)

London, UK

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes they are lovely but a colleague of hers drew them. I wish she could draw like that but she didn't do it.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
At the moment , browsing ipf

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5S 64gb Gold using ipf

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can satisfy your urge by downloading the entire 4th season.

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/tv-season/downton-abbey-season-4/id752257193

Thanks, Scifan. I usually buy the season pass via Amazon, but they haven't made all the season 4 episodes yet, so I will get only a show at a time with the pass. I basically have to decide whether I watch each episode as it comes or ignore the whole season and then watch it in one go after the season wraps. (Definitely a first world problem, I realize.)

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks, Scifan. I usually buy the season pass via Amazon, but they haven't made all the season 4 episodes yet, so I will get only a show at a time with the pass. I basically have to decide whether I watch each episode as it comes or ignore the whole season and then watch it in one go after the season wraps. (Definitely a first world problem, I realize.)

I'm waiting to buy the full season on DVD when it comes out.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm waiting to buy the full season on DVD when it comes out.

Does that mean you're not going to watch any episodes till then?

With the Amazon season pass, you can watch each episode as it comes out (sometimes they release them early, too), and you can download episodes to your device(s) for keeps, as well stream if you just want to watch that way.

I was just rewatching downloaded season 3 episodes on my iPad during a flight.

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does that mean you're not going to watch any episodes till then?

With the Amazon season pass, you can watch each episode as it comes out (sometimes they release them early, too), and you can download episodes to your device(s) for keeps, as well stream if you just want to watch that way.

I was just rewatching downloaded season 3 episodes on my iPad during a flight.

Yes, just researched the earlier seasons and on hold until the DVD is released - just like Doc Martin.

Re watched (darn autocorrect)

Most reactions

Latest posts