What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Linda1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Watching the birth announcement of the new heir to England's throne

Sent from my addictive iPad using iPF

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A princess would be fun to watch grow up -- the cute little outfits, a girl to wrap around daddy's heart and then a first if she grew up to take the throne as first in succession eventually.

I'm a sucker for all babies, though!

That would have been great to see, but no.....maybe next time! I still get all clucky for babies also, just want to hold them and smell that new baby smell! ;)

Hell, yes. My girls are glued to the sky news channel. They want a princess. I like Alexandra or Diana.

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

Wouldn't it have been nice to have a Diana! But they probably wouldn't have chosen it for a first name though.

Anyway....a baby boy is just lovely regardless!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's a BOY! Sorry, I am late to the discussion....finally have settled in and watched some news. It's past midnight here! :)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A boy will be loved, too.

I feel sorry for the royals in some ways. They're born and their lives are more or less decided for them, and they're always in the public eye. As much as they have, they lack a lot of freedom and privacy. A very high price to pay for their entire lives.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, a lot of preparation went into Kate's integration. She knew what it would be like and Diana's legacy is always there! Let's hope the media don't make that mistake again. Awful day when Diana died.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, a lot of preparation went into Kate's integration. She knew what it would be like and Diana's legacy is always there! Let's hope the media don't make that mistake again. Awful day when Diana died.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Agreed! Even we in Austria were shocked when we heard about her death and the circumstances.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Going to drive to Vienna, again. :-(

Paying the remaining amount for the trip to London. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts