What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Don't know! He just said morning. He gave them both antibiotics though.

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I took my two cats in for a checkup because I thought they had some sort of cold and it turns out they might have parvovirus and Leuchemia symptoms. Vet took blood samples but I think he's fairly sure that this is a euthanasia job for both of them! Will know tomorrow. Devastating for me. They were only 2 & 4 years old, mum and son.

Have'nt heard from you yet, I hope all is well..be strong! take care!

OP
P

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awkward moment with my girlfriend here at my room. Think shes gonna break up with me.

Amy0x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hayles66 said:
I took my two cats in for a checkup because I thought they had some sort of cold and it turns out they might have parvovirus and Leuchemia symptoms. Vet took blood samples but I think he's fairly sure that this is a euthanasia job for both of them! Will know tomorrow. Devastating for me. They were only 2 & 4 years old, mum and son.

Oh no! I do hope it's something less serious. Please keep us updated when you find out tomorrow xx

Amy0x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
pastan said:
Awkward moment with my girlfriend here at my room. Think shes gonna break up with me.

I would dump your ass for spending too much time on your iPad...;)
What gives you the impression she is going to break up with you?

Right now I am on my new iPad ;) and waiting for my friend to get here.

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Hayles66 said:

any news? *hugs*

icouldsave.co.uk - help save money and the planet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts