What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score


Does this tell you anything. It's not parvovirus just bad teeth. £1000 vets fees, could have had a blooming iPad with that! Anyway, I am seriously deeply touched by all your well wishes, I went into serious depression last night, I lost interest in IPF!!! I must have been mad. You guys are the best people ever, love you all. The support has overwhelmed me. I will give you new pics when they are feeling better( the cats and dog) on post your pet. Thanks again

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Hayles66 said:


Does this tell you anything. It's not parvovirus just bad teeth. £1000 vets fees, could have had a blooming iPad with that! Anyway, I am seriously deeply touched by all your well wishes, I went into serious depression last night, I lost interest in IPF!!! I must have been mad. You guys are the best people ever, love you all. The support has overwhelmed me. I will give you new pics when they are feeling better( the cats and dog) on post your pet. Thanks again

yay :)

icouldsave.co.uk - help save money and the planet!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you Wytey, I am so relieved, I can't tell you! Money isnt everything, your friends, family and pets are and maybe my iPad!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
David79 said:
Great news, I am glad it wasn't serious!! Big Hugs

Thanks David, the first thing I did was tell my two girls at lunch time because they were really worried and the looks they gave me of relief will be worth the money I'm spending on the cats. I don't think the vet knows why they have bad teeth! He asked if the water was from a well but it's mains water. Can anyone shed any light on whether mains water could be the culprit? I figure I'm just unlucky.

Pastan! I haven't heard anything yet, I hope the GF situation is sorted out?

Amy0x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hayles66 said:
Thanks David, the first thing I did was tell my two girls at lunch time because they were really worried and the looks they gave me of relief will be worth the money I'm spending on the cats. I don't think the vet knows why they have bad teeth! He asked if the water was from a well but it's mains water. Can anyone shed any light on whether mains water could be the culprit? I figure I'm just unlucky.

Pastan! I haven't heard anything yet, I hope the GF situation is sorted out?

I am so relieved they are okay! Do they have wet or dry food because I know dry food is better for their teeth?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Amy0x said:
I am so relieved they are okay! Do they have wet or dry food because I know dry food is better for their teeth?

I try to give them a mixture of both but because of their sad neglected beginning, their inherited bad teeth will always be a problem. It's harder for them to eat dry but i leave it out for them during the day and night.

I love my cats and I'm grateful that I'm giving them a few more years of love after such a bad beginning( rescued from cat house from hell)

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My dog has teeth issues also,no one knows why, but I have to give him dental sticks every day.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
David79 said:
My dog has teeth issues also,no one knows why, but I have to give him dental sticks every day.

Yes, I give them to Star but he's not keen, he prefers all those soft beefy sticks and won't eat the ones which are better for him. I think his problem is his sneaky theft of the cat food lying around. He won't touch dog food.

Do you think the water could be the culprit or am I just extremely unlucky! The cats are related so Delilah gave her problems to Samson. Star is probably overbred. They are all sunning themselves in the window right now! Little do the cats know how close the end was for them!

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It might be the water, suppose it could be lacking something they need, and yes Gizmo won't stay away from cat food either, it gets annoying. I know they sell stuff that goes in their drinking water, I think it is for both cats and dogs, I just cannot remember the name, but it is for their teeth.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
David79 said:
It might be the water, suppose it could be lacking something they need, and yes Gizmo won't stay away from cat food either, it gets annoying. I know they sell stuff that goes in their drinking water, I think it is for both cats and dogs, I just cannot remember the name, but it is for their teeth.

Brilliant, I wondered if there was something like that! Please let me know when you remember. I do have 2 other dogs and a cat and they don't have problems.

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:


What a relief and a good surprise, i truly expected the worse.
Hayley i am so heartbroken that the high bills means you may not get the new ipad2, (joke) sod that keep the pets and hell with the ipad, these can come later. Glad you are happy and your babies are safe and sunning in the sun :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts