What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, our 16 year olds are going for their physics exam this month and I hate physics, I'm more Biology and getting better at chemistry sort of girl.

We went on a school farm trip yesterday, it was a really nice day, blue sky, green and yellow(oil seed rape) fields and sun was shining, couldn't have wished for a more beautiful day, this lot are doing biology in BTEC science which doesn't have exams, more coursework.

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

You hate Physics too! lol hmmm I dont much enjoy the subject. what did I remember about it? Impulse, and how far can I strike a ball. like I care?! lol I cannot play anything that makes use of any balls lol

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think it's because you can't see it, chemistry, you get to see it blow up, burn with bright light(magnesium) etc... Friction, gravity, electromagnetic spectrum, okay, you are asleep, I can tell!

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it's because you can't see it, chemistry, you get to see it blow up, burn with bright light(magnesium) etc... Friction, gravity, electromagnetic spectrum, okay, you are asleep, I can tell!

Lol ssshhh, Im actually at work sneaking in here! :p Im bored!

Reaction score
Hayles66 said:

You must live in an interesting universe, where friction&gravity can't be felt, or seen.

My index-finger certainly knows what friction is, whenever I handwrite text on the iPad :)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:

You must live in an interesting universe, where friction&gravity can't be felt, or seen.

My index-finger certainly knows what friction is, whenever I handwrite text on the iPad :)

And even such esoteric things as Einstein's General and Special Theories of Relativity come into play every time you use your sat nav....

Or Maxwell's Equations - every time you use your iPad and the 'silicon chips' that sit inside, or use your mobile 'phone, or switch on your microwave or watch TV or listen to the radio and, increasingly these days, start your car or look at your digital watch or program your central heating or go through the supermarket checkout or book your flights or .... or..... virtually everything. Physics is the foundation of everything - the rest just sits on top....:D

I think we need to counter these Philistines by starting a Physics thread....

Tim

Amy0x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Right now i am on IPF (obvs ;) ) & every now and then i get up, put something away and then carry on reading threads... See i am doing housework... Promise! :D

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Right now i am on IPF (obvs ;) ) & every now and then i get up, put something away and then carry on reading threads... See i am doing housework... Promise! :D

And, actually, just two days to go before you get your iPad....

Tim

OP
P

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At chatime, a milk tea store.. My internet acces at home had problems. Darn..

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sitting here while my U-verse gets installed. I may have to tether to my iPhone when the old cable gets nixed.

Sent from my 32 GB wifi Ipad 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts