What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy0x

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Right now i am listening to Itunes, catching up with old friends on msn, and dancing (spinning) Around on my computer chair. I really should be spending my days off doing housework...

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
still trying to figure out what is wrong , is it my itunes or just the ibook hmp!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
j0yful said:
still trying to figure out what is wrong , is it my itunes or just the ibook hmp!

I'm listening to my Annie Lennox album! She has a fantastic voice!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Spyder638

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Laying on my sofa in my room relaxing. Going to watch LOST on AirVideo while waiting for that new video game "Brink" to release in 4 hours. :)

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sweet, thx..

Edit: Just looked it up, looks really cool, might have to try it if my used almost dead ps3 decides it is going to continue to work for me and stop locking up. I want psn to come back up so I can try COD again!

Last edited:

Spyder638

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There's word of PSN coming back up by May 31st but I don't know how reliable that is. I've been watching the game for a while, seems like a good game if you're into team play more than mindless killing. :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Buying my Tesco grocery order from iPad. Still can't get over the quickness of that!

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just had my lunch! Im so full! :D

What time is it out there?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
j0yful said:
Just had my lunch! Im so full! :D

What time is it out there?

Oh, um, 6.15am in the morning. It's still early for me, I've had my cup of tea and hubby is out feeding chickens and pets. He goes at 6.20am in morning, bakery delivery starts early.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I see it's 8 hours difference from here . You teach right? I forgot is it Science ?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
j0yful said:
I see it's 8 hours difference from here . You teach right? I forgot is it Science ?

Yeah, our 16 year olds are going for their physics exam this month and I hate physics, I'm more Biology and getting better at chemistry sort of girl.

We went on a school farm trip yesterday, it was a really nice day, blue sky, green and yellow(oil seed rape) fields and sun was shining, couldn't have wished for a more beautiful day, this lot are doing biology in BTEC science which doesn't have exams, more coursework.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts