What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Katrina2475 said:
Yeppers! We just switched from Verizon to AT&T. I haven't activated yet because I am waiting on my husband to get home in case our old phones get disconnected before I'm ready. I am loving this phone so far.

Hello Katrina, I wish I could buy an iPhone 4, but hope you like yours. Let us know how they go.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good job Katrina, The ipone 4 is a great phone, especially the retina screen, it is so much higher quality then the 3g iphones screen. While i am at it the camera on the iphone 4 is mental, the speed is breathtaking againts the 3g, and to top it the camera got flash. So many times at the pub after work or weekend my phone camera is useless taking pics is dark places :(

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good karma said:
Good job Katrina, The ipone 4 is a great phone, especially the retina screen, it is so much higher quality then the 3g iphones screen. While i am at it the camera on the iphone 4 is mental, the speed is breathtaking againts the 3g, and to top it the camera got flash. So many times at the pub after work or weekend my phone camera is useless taking pics is dark places :(

Yes, darkness is a problem, let's get this straight, the iPhone 4 has ability to take photos in the dark! Wow! That would make it worthwhile to have, seriously saving up now!

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmm wanna trade your iphone 4 for a slightly used 3gs lol

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My contract finishes in january 2012, and the iphone 5 is coming out this year june. So i will jump to the iphone 5 from the looks of things

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm wondering why you put yourself through this, Sweet P! Too much stress for me, woman! Good luck though!

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Hello Katrina, I wish I could buy an iPhone 4, but hope you like yours. Let us know how they go.

Well I am activated and in business. I am really impressed so far. I was hesitant to go to AT&T but so far so good.

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good karma said:

This camera rocks my world. My big girl camera is a dSLR so I am kinda a photo geek. It's not my SLR but will do in a pinch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts