What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

afzimm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow been catching up on all the posts today. Sweet P I hope the crazy goes away quietly and doesn't give you guys any more trouble.

I am getting ready to take my wife out to eat. We are going to Buffalo Wild Wings, meeting our daughter and son in law there for supper. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Cool and windy here in Minnesota (go figure) ...A

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Woke up at 6am from the thunder. Now sitting under the carport having a smoke enjoying the tropical rain and the lightshow. Fantastic.....

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
P

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good karma said:
Done it, cant wait to see your nation, well done on doing level 30, i am on level 21! and just got the castle today, so no money :(

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

Yeah..i log in almost 4-5x a day.. Haha:)

Downside of this game is that the beans are so freakin expensive

OP
P

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JJK said:
Woke up at 6am from the thunder. Now sitting under the carport having a smoke enjoying the tropical rain and the lightshow. Fantastic.....

Sent from my iPad using iPF

What light show?

OP
P

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Been here at our site for 9 hours already and i havnt had much sleep yet.. 3 more hours to go. .: /

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pastan said:
Yeah..i log in almost 4-5x a day.. Haha:)

Downside of this game is that the beans are so freakin expensive

Its true the beans are expensive, suppose the developers need the money to pay for the server hosts. Also one has to buy beans because certain items like the ware house can only be bought with beans

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow been catching up on all the posts today. Sweet P I hope the crazy goes away quietly and doesn't give you guys any more trouble.

I am getting ready to take my wife out to eat. We are going to Buffalo Wild Wings, meeting our daughter and son in law there for supper. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Cool and windy here in Minnesota (go figure) ...A

Buffalo Wings! I want some! I had a great weekend ~ and thanks, but now the crazy is texting every one with you could only imagine. :mad:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Buffalo Wings! I want some! I had a great weekend ~ and thanks, but now the crazy is texting every one with you could only imagine. :mad:

Buffalo wings....pancakes....I see a common thread here and fair play to you too......maybe we need a food thread. I'm off to demolish a pack of four sweet yum yums!

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Yum Yum? What the hell is a Yum Yum? Do I want one?

To quote the packet "soft doughnut fingers finished with a sweet glaze".......and guess what, they are yum yum!

The Archangel

OP
P

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On bed again. As usual, cant sleep. Good thing no work tomorrow:) i think my brain cells are getting fewer everyday.. Haha

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nothing! Going to go to dinner with inlaws at Famous Dave's yum love me some BBQ!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts