What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are the best math apps?

Reaction score
Hi guys!
Tomorrow it's back to school for me, but I have some troubles with my math, I heard there's some math apps, but I wanna know the best ones for my grade (I'm going into 5th tomorrow) so please guys, if you know any great math games for 5th grade level, please tell me!
Thanks I appreciate it!

Dawgluver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
McGraw-Hill has a bunch of math apps. They're a big publisher of educational materials. I was able to download them for free, usually they cost, but run occasional specials. Check out the App Store, there are a bunch of free math apps. Good luck, and good for you for trying to get better!

A really good book for middle school girls is Math Doesn't Suck, by Danica McKellar. I wonder if you can download it for Kindle on iPad. It's available from Amazon.

OP
Amy Rose The Hedgehog
Reaction score
Dawgluver said:
McGraw-Hill has a bunch of math apps. They're a big publisher of educational materials. I was able to download them for free, usually they cost, but run occasional specials. Check out the App Store, there are a bunch of free math apps. Good luck, and good for you for trying to get better!

A really good book for middle school girls is Math Doesn't Suck, by Danica McKellar. I wonder if you can download it for Kindle on iPad. It's available from Amazon.

Ok, thank you.

Most reactions