What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What apps have you downloaded since jail breaking iPad2?

ReshadGP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys I jailbroken my ipad2 3g and now i wanna know where can i search for apps and download them to install? I've seen on my ipad1 jailbroken devices there were an edit by moderator - discussion of pirated apps not allowed program. But i dont have it on my ipad2

Last edited by a moderator:

samch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
so far I have installed Airserver which works well ,make it mine ,xbmc which looks lovely on the ipad screen and works great ,ifile ,iconmaker ,mxtube ,lock info ,mobilenotifier (which can look a bit odd when in landscape) cydelete, airvideo enabler ,sbsettings with remove bg ,multiiconmover.

intelliscreen does not look good on ipad its designed for iphone so I removed it, it needs a ipad version.not sure what else to install so i'm waiting to see what everyone else has tried.:)

also infinidock, folderenhancer which I now love :)

Last edited:

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
ReshadGP said:
Guys I jailbroken my ipad2 3g and now i wanna know where can i search for apps and download them to install? I've seen on my ipad1 jailbroken devices there were an ****** program. But i dont have it on my ipad2

You won't get help with piracy here.....

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ReshadGP said:
Guys I jailbroken my ipad2 3g and now i wanna know where can i search for apps and download them to install? I've seen on my ipad1 jailbroken devices there were an ****** program. But i dont have it on my ipad2

You won't get help with piracy here.....

Thanks - I've edited the post...

Tim

Note to ReshadGP - please read the rules - discussion of pirated apps is absolutely forbidden.

ReshadGP

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
The program you mentioned is for pirated apps. iPad Forum does not condone the use of pirated apps. I recognise that you might be unaware of what that program does.

Tim

Thanks for informing me, but now i jailbroke my ipad. So what could i do that i could't before?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
The program you mentioned is for pirated apps. iPad Forum does not condone the use of pirated apps. I recognise that you might be unaware of what that program does.

Tim

Thanks for informing me, but now i jailbroke my ipad. So what could i do that i could't before?

jail breaking has nothing whatsoever to do with pirated apps. It's simply a way of allowing the iPad to use apps that are not approved by Apple.

Have a look here for some great ideas...

http://www.ipadforums.net/jailbreak-applications-tweaks/25824-ultimate-list-jailbreak-tweaks.html

Tim

samch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
most of the cydia apps I've installed have not been free apps but paid ones, they are reasonable prices and all have been worth it, you can't expect people to spend all that time making apps and tweaks for free, the same goes for the apple app store, the developers have to make a living same as the rest of us.:)

OP
TheRambler

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
Hi
so far I have installed Airserver which works well ,make it mine ,xbmc which looks lovely on the ipad screen and works great ,ifile ,iconmaker ,mxtube ,lock info ,mobilenotifier (which can look a bit odd when in landscape) cydelete, airvideo enabler ,sbsettings with remove bg ,multiiconmover.

intelliscreen does not look good on ipad its designed for iphone so I removed it, it needs a ipad version.not sure what else to install so i'm waiting to see what everyone else has tried.:)

also infinidock, folderenhancer which I now love :)

I didn't realise I could put XBMC on my I pad2, I have it on my appleTV and am really impressed with it, how do you acquire it for iPad......google it by any chance? ;)

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just add the repo as it said in the link...it's a direct link to their xbmc download. I have it installed on my ipad1.

Most reactions