What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

West Los Angeles & iPad in Film & TV Forum

rowan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
rowan.us
I'm patiently waiting for my 64GB/3G iPad, remaining calm, yes calm. I'm a film & television editor and have directed some films (also one sitcom for tv). So for the moment I live and work in Los Angeles but will be traveling all over the world during 2011.

I started the iPad in Film & Television group to keep up with developments in using the iPad for filmmaking and related areas…

http://www.ipadforums.net/groups/ipad-film-television.html

Once I actually get one and start using it I'll have more to say there.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm patiently waiting for my 64GB/3G iPad, remaining calm, yes calm. I'm a film & television editor and have directed some films (also one sitcom for tv). So for the moment I live and work in Los Angeles but will be traveling all over the world during 2011.

I started the iPad in Film & Television group to keep up with developments in using the iPad for filmmaking and related areas…

http://www.ipadforums.net/groups/ipad-film-television.html

Once I actually get one and start using it I'll have more to say there.

I'm a visual effects artist and sometimes editor in LA and if I can find a trustworthy and available programmer I might be developing an iPad app that will be very useful in our industry :)

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Rowan! Good idea on the Film & Television group, I'm sure we'll find more uses and custom apps over the next year that will make the iPad become a necessity for these users

Most reactions

Latest posts