What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weird Re-download book loop

BumbleBee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So Im loving ibooks, and have bought a dozen or so books.Then today a book i bought just kinds hangs while it was downloading. I went into purchases, and tried re-downloading, and it asks to asks to re-dowload again saying it was already purchased. Anyone know of a way out this re-download loop (besides a total ipad restore i suppose) ?

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You need to email apple support advise them that your download was interrupted and they will then make it available to down load again at no cost.
[email protected]

Go to your account information in iTunes and look for down loads it will list what you have paid for there is a order number with list of books. Quote that information in your email allow 48 hours for a response and they will fix it.
This also is the same if you purchased an application and not happy with it and want a refund. Same applies they then credit the amount back into your account
Regards Colin

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
I do not buy books from the Apple store....but..... I would start iTunes, plug the iPad in and sync. Then go to the books tab in iTunes and see if the book shows up. If it does I would uncheck it, and have the option to sync only checked books selected. Eject the iPad, and unplug. The go to the store again and try to download.... Or download from the compute and sync again.

Hope that all makes sense :)

Most reactions