What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Awww, possible evacuation is in effect for affected areas in the greater metro manila area. And my nephew is in the hospital where it is mostly affected (Marikina).

That's just awful Quake!

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.....take care!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Awww, possible evacuation is in effect for affected areas in the greater metro manila area. And my nephew is in the hospital where it is mostly affected (Marikina).

My cousins in Bulacan are also saying bad weather is in their area. Stay safe and hope all is ok with your family, Quake!

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you so much for your positive thoughts (it kept me calm). Thank you for your prayers (it kept my family safe).

2 days ago, my nephew had high fever and was rushed to the hospital at 3am. He was diagnosed with dengue, and his platelet count went too low.
With the sickness and flooding, things like this worried us all.

My nephew is now safe from dengue. They are now vacating Provident, Marikina and heading to my place.

'Your thoughtfulness kept me strong'.

Again, Thank you so much.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you so much for your positive thoughts (it kept me calm). Thank you for your prayers (it kept my family safe).

2 days ago, my nephew had high fever and was rushed to the hospital at 3am. He was diagnosed with dengue, and his platelet count went too low.

My nephew is now safe from dengue. They are now vacating Provident, Marikina and heading to my place.

That's so good so hear that your nephew is now safe from dengue Quake, it must be a load off your mind and that of your family.

I hope they all get to your place safely and the flooding subsides quickly.

Stay safe together!

OP
Richard Brown

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score

My thoughts are with you, your family and community Quake.

Stay safe.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Update: my nephew with dengue is not yet ok as his platelet count is going low. Still in the hospital.
My Faith is strong and my strength in The Spirit.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Whoa...blistering hot here!

Way too hot to go for my daily walk...it's 95 degrees and very humid!

OP
Richard Brown

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yesterday was wet and cooler. This morning, it's dry and cool at present. Here are this Friday's photographs......

image-3143780929.jpg

image-2617207475.jpg

image-793066202.jpg

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lovely pictures! I just looked at the fuzzy, blurry one I just posted..lol. Quake--thoughts and prayers going your way.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
At the moment 22° C and partly cloudy, after a sunny day with almost 28° C. After midnight, it should be raining.

image-312486578.jpg

This was about an hour ago. No sun (hiding behind clouds), not yet sunset.

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's low 80's today, but wait...I go back to work Monday. The weatherman is predicting 90's and of course, there is no AC.

Most reactions

Latest posts