What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow Quake, you sure do get more than your fair share of storms out there!

The Archangel

Storm names here starts from a - z (alphabetically). And it's only L for Labuyo. Few more to go. Hopefully, and praying, that it wouldn't be that strong. We can't afford to have one coming soon. Some dams are already releasing water.

OP
Richard Brown

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Storm names here starts from a - z (alphabetically). And it's only L for Labuyo. Few more to go. Hopefully, and praying, that it wouldn't be that strong. We can't afford to have one coming soon. Some dams are already releasing water.

Thinking of you Quake. Storms must be a worry, despite their frequency.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thinking of you Quake. Storms must be a worry, despite their frequency.

Luckily, me and my family are safe here in the city of Manila.
Mom's town up north became an island on the map during the storm. When its supposed to be hills and flat lands surrounded by mountains.
The news can really scare people showing footages of the flooding knowing my relatives lives in that area. And communications can be down for days as well.

OP
Richard Brown

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's about 14 hours later than normal, but.....

image-4141147057.jpg

image-3665457792.jpg

image-4090368954.jpg

.... Here are my Friday morning weather photos. It rained later that morning and turned colder.

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I awoke to the sounds of fog horns and the day was cool enough for jeans but now I'm looking for cooler summer wear cause it's back up to 25.yippee

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A cold and miserable rainy weekend in Adelaide.
edygezy5.jpg

Not for me though, with my iPad in a cosy chair in a warm room. But these little guys in the Adelaide hills may not be impressed, according to today's paper.
9uza2a2y.jpg

Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
27° C at sunset. Tomorrow we'll have 34° C again, like today, then the temperatures will drop to 20° - 25°. Tomorrow at night we'll have rain and thunderstorms.

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awww, possible evacuation is in effect for affected areas in the greater metro manila area. And my nephew is in the hospital where it is mostly affected (Marikina).

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Awww, possible evacuation is in effect for affected areas in the greater metro manila area. And my nephew is in the hospital where it is mostly affected (Marikina).
I'm hoping for the best for your nephew and all the other patients at the hospital. I hope they manage to evacuate in time.

Most reactions

Latest posts