What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Foggy, again, and 1° C. And once more: slippery streets. :-(
Judith and I have to drive to Eisenstadt. This will be a "funny" one(-or more than one)-hour-drive.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just got back from doing the last of the Christmas shopping and its getting wild out there, high winds and rain again and so cold, I'm really glad we're tucked in at home in the warm and its all done.

OP
Richard Brown

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yup, we are getting the same very wet stormy weather down here, S.E of London. I caught the bus home at about 11.30 a.m., and the wind and driving rain was drumming hard against the bus. Gosh, what a Christmas we have ahead. :( Keep warm and dry everyone. Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Stay safe all of you in the UK....doesn't sound good!

Well here it's beautiful days and hot, hot, hot!

It's going to be another hot Christmas Day! But we wouldn't have it any other way! ;)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well my very annoying Bonnie(collie x Springer) thought it was a good time to chase rats. Blooming heck if it isn't blowing a gale out there. I'm sopping wet and slid and slipped down the garden path. The summerhouse roof felt is coming off and leaves and branches are all over the place. Not a very pleasant day before Xmas eve, I can tell you! Brrr.

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sunshine and7c here on the wet coast.we will maybe have a dry eve to carol in the village tonight.A 20 year tradition at least and we have a phone list of friends that have requested a reminder about the festivities.Bad weather won't see it cancelled but the no.s would be down.

OP
Richard Brown

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Today, we are getting a break from the foul weather experienced last week :)

image-402874680.jpg

image-2542798953.jpg

It's a great day for a walk. Better make the best of it as the winds and rain will be returning tomorrow :(

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Bennettb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Slow steady rain here. No idea of the temperature but not too, too cold. Hope you are enjoying the season.

Bobbi

JasmineCharlotte

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Foggy, again, and 1° C. And once more: slippery streets. :-( Judith and I have to drive to Eisenstadt. This will be a "funny" one(-or more than one)-hour-drive.

We had very icy street this morning, it looked beautiful but it didn't go down well with my ugh boots lol

Most reactions

Latest posts