What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Rule Friends Needed

e1allen2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Adding New Neighbors

I have added you and will visit often when you add more businesses.:)

Thanks I've added most of you, and have shopped when open. Is it poor manners to shop from others, if you don't have a whole lot to offer in exchange? I just started and only have a couple of shops open.

Thanks again, for all the new neighbors.

Loganh100

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me please

I just added you, please add me and my friend also....Thx!

loganh100 and JBird8541

Pjrufus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, Please add me, Pjrufus.
I do need some help. The last 2 or 3 days, I have added some names, but when I close out and go back, the friends are not there anymore. It was working fine before. I don't think it's friends removing me, because it's happening too fast, like 30 seconds. I can add a name, click on visit kingdom, even place an order, but they are not on the list or map. Anyone have any ideas? TIA

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do need some help. The last 2 or 3 days, I have added some names, but when I close out and go back, the friends are not there anymore. It was working fine before. I don't think it's friends removing me, because it's happening too fast, like 30 seconds. I can add a name, click on visit kingdom, even place an order, but they are not on the list or map. Anyone have any ideas? TIA
No idea what causes it, but it's happening to me now to. I add someone, and they never get added to my map, and they're gone the next time I log in. I also can't delete anyone. I delete them, and the next time I log on, they are still there! If anyone has any idea, help would be appreciated!

Gabi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually I just got a response back from the game company, here it is:

Hi Matthew,

You buy the land expansion separately from the Ruby Kingdom. Currently 30 orders are the maximum.

There is further content due to be released, including other realms.

We don't have a confirmed release date just yet, but we have a lot of exciting new releases coming up in the near future.

For the latest information, join the ng community at Next - ngmoco:) or for instant twitter updates, join ngmoco (ngmoco) on Twitter

Thank you for contacting us.
Zoe

Hey Matthew.

At this time, we haven't been made aware of any pending changes to the concurrent order cap in WeRule. If/when any changes are slotted for release, information about them will be released to the community by the methods below, so feel free to keep an eye on them for any possible future updates. Regards.

-ngmoco:) support
So don't waste your money on the Ruby Kingdom since it doesn't actually expand your lands.

Thanks for sharing.

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After an email exchange back and forth yesterday they confirmed that the "expand your land" part of the ruby kingdom is indeed a typo.

evobora

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please Add me.....

Hi have lots of shops open for business and also purchase from you as well. I also use mojo to speed up orders.

Add: EvoBora

Thx.

ruleschool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me too please

I'll do anything to help and I need friends. User=ruleschool

e1allen2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Strange thing that when you add someone and exit, it doesn't show them as friends.

Had the same thing and found that maybe adding them, go out and then go back again and adding them seemed to fix it.

Until someone has the correct solution, you might try this.
:)
Best wishes!

No idea what causes it, but it's happening to me now to. I add someone, and they never get added to my map, and they're gone the next time I log in. I also can't delete anyone. I delete them, and the next time I log on, they are still there! If anyone has any idea, help would be appreciated!

e1allen2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Appreciate all the new business and have added most of you. Thanks to all who visit regularly.

Please add

laturtle

Very attentive!

Just starting out?

Welcome to the community of Kingdoms.

WeRuler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me - shockwave69

Add Shockwave69

Lot's of open businesses, looking for new friends :)
Thanks!

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not having the issues you guys are...I'm progressing along quite nicely now though :p

The hardest part is trying to be fair and sourcing out my own work and helping out friends via business transactions without hitting my 30 transaction cap

RichGS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Right, I've added all of you. (Some last week, some just now).

Please add me: "RichGS"

Gabi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The hardest part is trying to be fair and sourcing out my own work and helping out friends via business transactions without hitting my 30 transaction cap

Well said. But it is fun :)

Most reactions